Hughes Autoformers PWD50-EPO, 50 Amp Spike Power Watchdog with Shut Off, Portable
Collections: All products, Clearance
Our 50 amp Power Watchdog Smart Surge Protector + EPO (emergency power off) offers a powerful 4,800 Joules of advanced surge protection for your coach. Our Patented Power Watchdog + EPO is the world’s first smart surge guard and surge protector with built-in Bluetooth connectivity so you can monitor live park power conditions on your smartphone in real-time! Get text alerts of dangers before something catastrophic happens. The new EPO (emergency power off) units will automatically SHUT DOWN power if there are dangerous conditions of too high or low voltage, open ground or open neutral as well as more.
- World’s first advanced Smart Surge Protector with EPO (Emergency Power Off), 4,800 Joules of Advanced Surge Protection
- Smart Circuit Analyzer will shut down power to RV if a dangerous event occurs. An alert will be sent to your smartphone
- Plug-n-play – only 4-second delay power on after plugging in (others brands are up to 2 mins); Built-in 90 second Power-on delay to protect your AC.
- Wirelessly Monitor Volts & Amps & Watts on your Smartphone in Real-Time; Complete LED Park Power Diagnostics with Wireless Fault Alerts – Open Ground, Open Neutral, Reverse Polarity, Open Circuit, and Miss-Wired
- Brand: Hughes Autoformers
- Item Dimensions: 3.80 x 5.50 x 11.50 in
- Item Weight: 5.00 lb
- Amperage: 50 Amps