Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX II CAS Color Graphing Calculator with Student Software (PC/Mac)
Collections: All products, Clearance , Electronics
Faster performance, added interactive visuals and easier-to-read graphics expand this graphing calculator's classroom-proven ability to support inquiry and discovery. Built-in, Computer Algebra System (CAS) engine enables students to perform symbolically as well as numeric calculations. Integrated mathematics templates permit you to enter expressions and see math symbols, formulas, and stacked fractions just as they are printed in textbooks and on the board. Animated path plot allows you to easily visualize function, parametric and polar graphs as they're drawn in real-time. Dynamic coefficient values let you explore direct connections between dynamic coefficients in equations and graphs. New app icons, supported by color-coded screen tabs, improve the user experience for easy navigation and use. A rechargeable battery reduces the risk of running out of power unexpectedly and eliminates the need for routine battery replacement.
- Color Screen. The screen size is 320 x 240 pixels (3.5 inches diagonal) and the screen resolution is 125 DPI. 16-bit color
- Rechargeable battery included. Can last up to two weeks on a single charge
- Handheld-Software Bundle. Includes the TI-Inspire CX Student Software delivering enhanced graphing capabilities and other functionality.
- Thin Design and lightweight with easy touchpad navigation.Quick alpha keys
- Six different graph styles and 15 colors to select from for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Brand: Texas Instruments
- Power Source: Battery
- Color: Black
- Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion battery required. (included)